Photos from previous trip Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, CA ~ Photos
Photos ~ Hermosa Beach, CA
Photos from prior visit .. enjoy! Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, CA ~ Photos
Photos ~ Southport & Wilmington, NC
Approximately 75 miles north of Myrtle Beach, you will find the southern end of the beautiful Outer Banks. Enjoy exploring and finding your special place.
My favorite restaurants in the area include ….
- Joseph’s Italian Bistro (josephsitalianbistro.com)
- Taylor’s (taylorcuisinecafecatering.four.food.com) Fabulous breakfast (sweet potato pancakes are incredible) and lunch
- Elijahs (elijahs.com)
- Le Catalan (lecatalan.com)
Explore Coastal South Carolina
When you visit Charleston, plan time to explore the gorgeous nearby coastal area and discover your own special places. Soak up the atmosphere, enjoy the beach, golf and local cuisine. Indulge yourself.
Discover the Myrtle Beach area
- Wander about Brookgreen Gardens
- Stroll the boardwalk
- Savor seafood specialties at the many restaurants along the boardwalk
- Dine at Villa Romana Italian Restaurant
- Check out the Amusement Park and Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Walk the beautiful beach
Brookgreen Gardens, South Carolina ~ Photos
Favorite Charleston SC Barrier Islands
Let’s journey to some favorite beach spots ~ coastal South Carolina. The Charleston barrier islands are beautiful and each has its own pleasures. When you visit the area, spend a day or longer exploring Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island and Kiawah. Enjoy the photos …
Isle of Palms
The Beach, the Beach, the Beach! Yes, it is that gorgeous.